Monday, March 10, 2014

To do list

I write this blog in English becoz Aisecer asked me to do so.
This will be  good exercise in English  for me.

I want to write about my wishes in Zaporozhia (to do list ) in this article. so if you have some idea or information about these wishes,please hep me.

At once My wishes is below.

①practice aikido

I learned Aikido for 5years in japan.My host Luba also learned Aikido here.so we will go to take lesson .It must be ineresting.what kind of difference is  between here and japan?! and why do they began to learn Aikido?!it is very interesting for me.

②holding japanese curry party

You know?!japanese food is not only sushi but also curry.
japan import indian curry from india to japan.
and it was japanized in japan through japanese sence of taste.
it seems it gained  popurarity when I cooked for my some country friends in india.This time I try to cook it again. so lets hold japanese curry party!!

③go to japanese food restaurant,if possible,i want to ask owner of that restaurant.

i am courious about japanese food industry in Ukraine.I heard sushi bar spread for two years.
i already saw some japanese sushi bar somewhere.but I saw only one chinese restaurant here.
in other country,there are many chinese restaurant,but here's case is reverse

④want to know how ukraine people think about present crimea

This situation is composed of  complicated elements.I read below article.I comprehend situation a little bit. But want to know what people think. 
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/henry-kissinger-to-settle-the-ukraine-crisis-start-at-the-end/2014/03/05/46dad868-a496-11e3-8466-d34c451760b9_story.html

⑤want to know what kind of export business(especially small trading business) is done this country
I heard some people export ukraine wine to japan. what kind of some products with which small company can deal export abroad ?! 
⑥practice salsa
I learned only basic Salsa for 1months in japan. but this dance is very interesting dance.what kind of people do learn this dance here.I think i can see manythings through this question as well Aikido.

⑦go to gym
Just want to keep my custom.


⑧travel to some city in this country.
I want to travel to mystic beauty place.it must be my treasure. Priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment