Monday, June 23, 2014

Why travel

I decided to travel after I graduated university.
In general,In Japan,while an undergraduate,we need to get job offer from company.
Otherwise getting job will be more difficult.
I mean after graduate getting job is more difficult than doing that at an undergraduate.
My decision include risk.

So my friends ask me why you travel?!

There is no clear reason.I just need to do it.
To be honest,I don't want to work after graduate.I admit it is kinda escape from social.
But I need more time to see world as I wish when I am young.I want to move to wherever country as I wish.
I just want to expand my perspective through travel.I don't want to be employee at present.
There is no goal setting!!and I hate that thinking.

While travel,We are almost free,and under that circumstance,I feel decision is all for life.
For  instance we need to decide everything while travel,where I will go,which food we will eat,which hotel we will take,,,,In daily life,we can not recognize our decision.But travel give me clear recognition our decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment