Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summary of travel in Ukraine

I traveled some city in Ukraine.

Kyiv,Lviv,Odessa,Khimelnytki Zaporozhye

I will rank from a tourist's point  of view.
In other words,concretely,in terms of history,culture,inflastructure,i will rank these cities.
Below is rank
1.Lviv
2.Kyiv
3.Odessa
4.Khimelnytki
5.Zapolozhye

Needless to say,every city has own history and interesting point.
We should visit and observe  people's life in some cities in one county.and compared to each city.
We can notice what difference there and what does make difference.
I think main reason why i love to travel is that.I realize hat experience widen my perspective.


1Lviv
I recommend this city if you come to Ukraine.U should go there,first.
That's because I can say lviv is the cutest city moreover.
If I have at most only 2days for travel in Ukraine,I will go to this city.

Lviv is one of biggest city in Ukraine.I think main industry is from tourism.
These days,many foreign travel agency&tourists noticed this city has plenty attractive place.
The city  is the closest to Poland&Hungary and have been effected by Polish &Hungary culture.

That's why the mode of building is different from other city.the mode is similar to one of Hungarian building.it is different from East part of Ukraine.

Lviv is not wide city like kyiv,megacity.
Take a instance ,You can  go through center of city for only 10minutes.
But there are many cute and tasty caffee,restaurant,historical heritage everywhere in the center of city.Cultural density is quite high,I think.
Everything price is not expensive there.If we drink coffee in local coffee shop.it costs around 1dollar. anyway I reccomend you go there when you travel in Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment